3rd July – 12.30 – B2 - lexis/grammar, reading and writing
4th July – 12.00 – B2 – listening and speaking
Last week of July (24-28 July) – B2 – the exact time to be defined shortly.
What I want before the program?
- I have studied Russian for a long time and want to test the extent of my ability.
- My dream is to study or work in a Russian university or company, and in order to do this I need to strengthen my knowledge of the language.
What I can now do after the program?
- I can be sure that I did not waste all that time labouring over Russian – I passed the exam!
- I can study in a Russian university among Russian contemporaries.
- I can work in a Russian company.
The teacher says:
Taking a Russian exam does not just help you discover your own strengths and abilities within the language, but also helps you to understand exactly what you are capable of doing in life. Students who have taken the exam feel a lot more confident about their Russian, and begin to assimilate all aspects of the language (grammar, writing and reading) as a combined entity. Learning the limits of your knowledge also helps you to not only move forward and surpass them, but also gives you a boost in your life and career.Our testing and preparation system strives towards these aims, and the exams themselves are taken in a calm and friendly atmosphere. Our goal is for you to achieve this small victory and become stronger – and not just in the language.
The student says:
During my stay at Language Link in Moscow (February-June 2011), I decided to take the TRKI 2 exam, which is the second official Russian language exam on the proficiency level B2 within the European framework of reference.
Despite the limited time frame, the preparation was thorough and generally well organized, which was reflected in the excellent average results of all test-takers. The preparatory lessons were especially designed to sensitize students towards the particular pitfalls of the exam itself, such as the overall bad quality of the tapes, grammatical traps in the multiple choice questionnaire etc. Furthermore, several mock exam situations were organized, which was of great help during the exam.
The certificate officially attests Russian language proficiency on a high level, which is a great plus when applying for a job in a Russian company or an international company engaging in business with Russia.Katharina Remshardt
- B1 (TORFL – 1 Intermediate) - 6,000 rubles,
- B2 (TORFL – 2 Upper-Intermediate) - 6,300 rubles,
- C1 (TORFL – 3 Advanced) – 6,500 rubles.
Please contact us by (495) 258-08-04 or send an e-mail to TChernyaeva@languagelink.ru to find out more details.