Study Russian with Language Link teachers from the comfort of your own home. If you are looking to gain a good understanding of Russian for reading, conversation or travel and learn more about Russian culture, then our Easter Intensive Online Course will be right for you. You will develop your Russian by learning grammar, vocabulary and language functions. Following these language development lessons, you will apply your learning and your new knowledge with practical real-world examples.
|COURSE START DATES & DURATION||
|Group size||Maximum of 6 students per class|
Why choose our Course:
- Lessons are interactive with a high level of student involvement. During your online course, you will interact with both your teacher and students from around the world
- Our teachers are all qualified, subject specialists and native speakers of Russian
- Focused tuition drawing on modern resources and current materials
- Specialized course materials written by experienced Russian language teachers with a MA in the Russian Language
- Personalized approach
Upon completion of this dynamic and communicative course, you can expect to:
- Have developed you reading, writing, speaking and listening skills
- Have learned many more useful authentic Russian words and expressions by using a combination of online resources, authentic materials and stimulating virtual classroom activities
- Be more confident, fluent and accurate when speaking Russian
- Be able to read faster and write with appropriate style
- Be able to better understand and use Russian grammatical forms
- Be able to use Russian more effectively for study, work and everyday situations
- Have gained insight into Russian culture by making friends and sharing experiences with students in a lively and friendly online environment
Registration fee – 30 GBP
|Group||Schedule||Starting from||Hours per week||Places (vacant)||Teacher|
The online course started in August 3, 2020.
The duration of the course was 1-4 weeks (upon request).
Maximum number of students in a group was 6 people with the level of Russian from A1 to B2.
A four-week intensive online course was held for the first-year students (A1 level) of the University of Birmingham (the United Kingdom).
Interactive lessons focused on the development of speech skills and grammar practice.
The students also got acquainted with Moscow and Russian cultural traditions.